Sunday, June 22, 2008

Slackin'

We have really been slackin' on the blog lately. Sorry about that! I have been getting in trouble from lots of folks for not updating more often. This stage in the game is pretty torturous because it seems we are just waiting. It is hard to be patient when we've been patient for 3 months, but there is more testing ahead. There is not a huge amount to report. Zoe did make the 5 lb. mark on Thursday night and now weighs 5 lbs. 5 oz. She is getting lots of good fat rolls and has chubby, very kissable cheeks.

She is still on vapotherm and maintaining her oxygen needs. We are just waiting for her to start progressing so we can eventually get her off pressured oxygen and onto a simple nasal canula. We will be sure to take some new pictures and post them. She is getting very cute!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Thanks for the update. Keep up the good work, Zoe. I can't wait to see you again.

Anonymous said...

hey zoe, neil, and margo,
Her pictures are very cute and I am really exited to see you all sometime soon. Thanks for the update and keep postin pictures as she grows. 5lbs 5oz. is awesome she is almost as big as I was when I was born.
Talk to to you soon,

D, L, I, T

Morgan said...

Zoe, what a cute outfit you have on! You are looking so bright eyed and alert...I love those big brown eyes. I can't wait until you can break out of there...xxo, mo

Unknown said...

Hi Zoe,

I can hardly wait to be able to play with you. So happy that you are thriving.

Unca Don